As a member, YOU can be a part of our success!
By joining Rincon Institute, you help preserve the lands surrounding Saguaro National Park East for their scenic beauty, wildlife habitat, and open space. Please join us to support the Institute's natural area protection programs, environmental education, and stewardship of the Rincon and Tanque Verde Valleys.
There is much in store for you as a member of The Rincon Institute. Most importantly, in sending your annual dues, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that you have a voice in one of the only locally-based, conservation organization which advocates everyday for the preservation of the quality of life in Rincon and Vail valleys. In joining together with a growing group of enthusiastic members that support the conservation work of the Rincon Institute you’ll also receive the following benefits:
- $30 and under: Our complimentary quarterly newsletter which updates you on our upcoming environmental education opportunities as well as our ecological monitoring and restoration activities
- $50: Our complimentary quarterly newsletter; discounted admission to our spring presentation series and naturalist outings; a 10% discount off of locally-rescued cacti at the Wild Desert Nursery at the Rincon Valley Farmers’ Market
- $100: You’ll receive all of the above plus an exclusive invitation to a members-only wine and cheese environmental education function and celebration
- $250 and above: You will receive the above benefits and will be provided the exclusive opportunity to go on a “Special Places Tour.” These tours will vary each year and will include visits to some of the most beautiful and less well-known natural areas in the Rincon Valley.
Please print out and mail in the form below to: Rincon Institute 7650 E Broadway Blvd., Ste. 203 Tucson, AZ 85710
Click here for the membership form!
For any questions, feel free to contact Lynsey Miller at
or at 520-290-0828
Your contribution is tax deductible – please check with your tax advisor. Thank you for your support!
The Rincon Institute is a non-profit, tax-exempt corporation under section 509 (a)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and is a publicly supported organization as defined in Section 170(b)(1)(v1) and 509(a).
You Can Also Support Our Work by Becoming a Volunteer!
As you know, Rincon Institute is a non-profit organization and we rely heavily on the help of volunteers. We are in the beginning processes of developing a volunteer program and could use your help to really get it going!
We offer volunteer opportunities for all interests and backgrounds, including:
- Project Support - Farmers Market/Park Neighbor Program/Leopard Frog Project
- Community Outings & Presentations
- Brochure Design
- Event Planning
- Information Collection
- Mapping (GIS)
- General Administration/Office Support
- Web Management
- And much more...
Interested in volunteering or learning more about our volunteer program? Please fill out our Volunteer Bio-Sheet Form and a Rincon Institute representative will contact you.
Thank You for Your Help - We Value Your Time!